DROCON X708W, Training Quadcopter With Drone For Beginners.
DROCON X708W, Training Quadcopter With Drone For Beginners – This is a testimony from the customer. Great product, received it today, it was my very first-time flying a drone. Super easy to operate. I’d be interested to understand where I can order spare parts. I experienced a rubber landing foot pop off somewhere and I‘d been not able to locate it.
Bought this for my dad like a gift as well as I‘d been in a position to fly it around. Minus running into a couple of walls, but that’s the shortage of my hand eye coordination. Super simple to operated and video comes out nicely. Wish the battery life lasted longer, but this really is pretty common with drones.
Sweet little drone, performs like their big brothers Bugs 2 / 3. With wi-fi fpv would be a bonus and properly priced. I gave this plane to my brother and he likes it greatly.
Excellent gift for little boy cuz they adore planes. It really works well and also has good outlook.
1. Don’t use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or damaged in any way.
2. Don’t charge the battery directly after use, let it cool down to avoid overheating.
3. Don’t charge the battery with current input above 1A. Never overcharge.
1.Flying errors may happen after flights, a CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2.Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 10 min break between flights to cool them down.
3.Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, FAA registration is not required.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged, no defects on propellers; Connect the battery to the drone, the LED lights flash quickly then slow down within seconds.
2. Make sure the drone is put on a flat surface.
3. Paring: Turn on the controller, the indicator flashes slowly. Push the left stick up and down, the indicator and LED lights turn to still simultaneously, then paring is succeeded.
4. Calibration: Push both control sticks to the right bottom and hold them on, the LED lights flash and stop within seconds, calibration is done.
1.Switch the speed mode to low speed at the very beginning.
2.Get use to the throttle stick slowly until you can understand how it works.
3.Get use to the trim buttons until you can adjust the drone to be close to hovering.
4.If you can’t tell the front of the drone, try to play under headless mode at first.
5.Try one key return : Remember it only works under headless mode, and needs to set the drone’s head in front before entering into headless mode.
6.Try 3D Flip: Press the function button and push the right stick to any direction. Make sure the height is enough to perform a flip.
DROCON X708W, Training Quadcopter With Drone For Beginners